Stay in contact
Please let us know if you want to be on the contact list for your company’s program!
We provide supplies
We provide the supplies for all classes!
Attendance policy for 1 hour Yoga and fitness classes:
We have room for substitutes so if you have a demanding schedule consider being a substitute. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be a sub.
For participants: After 3 absences (whether you have a sub or not) you will be moved onto the waiting list and an alternate will take your place. You will get notice of being moved to the waiting list. If there is a sub list for class it is important to get a substitute so class may continue at the location. Attendance is what makes programs successful and keeps them running.
For wait-listed individuals: Wait listed individuals are automatically substitutes for class. If you are a substitute you may be contacted by individual participants needing replacements. Please keep comfortable clothes and your supplies handy in case this opportunity to be a substitute becomes available.
Only one U of R lunchtime Yoga or fitness class per week is allowed. You are permitted to register for one Micro Workout (20 minute class) as well if available.
Only UR employees are allowed to attend class, no spouses or family members. You are allowed to attend any of the UR class locations. Please be aware that in some locations parking is restrictive or limited. Please inquire with Inward Office Yoga about the parking situations at each location.
Directions to register for UR 1 hour Yoga/ Fitness classes:
(2) Choose “New to our site?” If you have participated in Well-U fitness or Yoga classes before, you will have an account already under “New to our site.” Choose your name from the list of individuals who come up. After clicking on “This is me” there will be an e-mail confirmation. Please use the e-mail address you have used to sign up for classes in the past. If you are new to these programs, please create a new account.
(3) You will be asked to input a password.
(4) Scroll down to find the class you would like to register for and verify the dates are correct. Click “Sign Up Now.”
(5) Verify all information is correct on the “Single Reservation” page. This will list all the dates of the class you are registering for, so please mark the dates in your calendar. Any text you put in the “Notes” box will be sent to the Inward Office team and the teacher. Here you may choose to list dates you know you will be absent or pertinent health conditions that may require certain adaptations.
(6) Check out and Place your order and you will receive a confirmation email.
**Please note: If you do NOT receive an ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION from “Inward Office Yoga” you are NOT registered for class.**