Register Online for all of our classes
If your company already has a program, click here and register for class.
Don't want to pay by credit card online?
Use this form to register by mail for our classes. To hold your spot, please let us know your registration is coming!
Stay in contact
Get on the contact list for your company’s program!
Call us anytime! 585-905-1188
Find the link to your workplace class here:
Attendance policy for 1 hour Yoga and fitness classes:
We have room for substitutes so if you have a demanding schedule consider being a substitute. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be a sub.
For participants: After 3 absences (whether you have a sub or not) you will be moved onto the waiting list and an alternate will take your place. You will get notice of being moved to the waiting list. If there is a sub list for class it is important to get a substitute so class may continue at the location. Attendance is what makes programs successful and keeps them running.
For wait-listed individuals: Wait listed individuals are automatically substitutes for class. If you are a substitute you may be contacted by individual participants needing replacements. Please keep comfortable clothes and your supplies handy in case this opportunity to be a substitute becomes available.
Only one U of R lunchtime Yoga or fitness class per week is allowed. You are permitted to register for one Micro Workout (20 minute class) as well if available.
Only UR employees are allowed to attend class, no spouses or family members. You are allowed to attend any of the UR class locations. Please be aware that in some locations parking is restrictive or limited. Please inquire with Inward Office Yoga about the parking situations at each location.
Directions to register for UR 1 hour Yoga/ Fitness classes:
(2) Choose “New to our site?” If you have participated in Well-U fitness or Yoga classes before, you will have an account already under “New to our site.” Choose your name from the list of individuals who come up. After clicking on “This is me” there will be an e-mail confirmation. Please use the e-mail address you have used to sign up for classes in the past. If you are new to these programs, please create a new account.
(3) You will be asked to input a password.
(4) Scroll down to find the class you would like to register for and verify the dates are correct. Click “Sign Up Now.”
(5) Verify all information is correct on the “Single Reservation” page. This will list all the dates of the class you are registering for, so please mark the dates in your calendar. Any text you put in the “Notes” box will be sent to the Inward Office team and the teacher. Here you may choose to list dates you know you will be absent or pertinent health conditions that may require certain adaptations.
(6) Check out and Place your order and you will receive a confirmation email.
**Please note: If you do NOT receive an ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION from “Inward Office Yoga” you are NOT registered for class.**
A few things to remember: (most of this info is contained in your confirmation email after registering for class)
- It is required that you pre-register for your class, unless specifically mentioned otherwise. In some cases there is a payment associated with your class. If there is a payment, in most cases no refund is given after the start date of class. In special circumstances a credit toward future classes can be given.
- If you want to deepen your practice, learn new poses, and make your Yoga class fit your needs, it is important that you stay with the same Yoga teacher and have patience. It is over the long term that the Yoga instructor gets to know you and help you to deepen your practice.
- Even if you are feeling like you are unable to make it to class one day, often that is exactly the time that you need to come to class–to get some mental and physical relaxation returning to your work refreshed with more patience and focus. Short amounts of stress are healthy for the body, but prolonged (more than a few minutes) of stress can decrease physical and mental health. Taking a break to make it to class can increase your performance at work and your resiliency in dealing with future stress.
- We supply mats and straps. For most classes this will be enough but it’s possible that attendance will exceed the number of supplies provided. Please get to class early to ensure a good spot and you get the supplies you need.
- Please wear comfortable work out clothes that allow the skin to breathe and body to move.
- Please bring your physical limitations to the attention of the teacher. Because all of our instructors have extensive training in Yoga they usually can give you an alternate pose to one that is contra-indicated for your body.
- Every pose is adaptable and no pose should cause bad pain (pain in a joint rather than the belly of the muscle) so ask the instructor for adaptations. We can even accommodate poses in a chair!
- Please do not refresh perfume or wear strong scents in class.
- Please do not eat anything for 2 hours before class or drink much in the 30 minutes preceding class.
-Always let the teacher know about your physical condition or any physical limitations that alter your ability to participate fully in class.
- Please try to be prompt and come to every class, but if you can’t we understand! Come for whatever time you can! Every minute of yoga helps. If you come late or leave early please be aware of others’ practices and set up to the side or back of class.
- Drink lots of water and have some protein after class
- Don’t forget to sign in each day.
- We love helping individuals take their Yoga practice home; tell us how we can facilitate your home practice!
- This is YOUR class so if you have a suggestion or special need let either your teacher, Inward Office, or your company’s wellness leader know!